Got a Few Minutes? Start Modernizing.
With a short learning curve and no changes to existing applications, you can download and start using SOAP/AM Server in a few minutes. Try it free.
Share Data Stored on Your NonStop Server
Application modernization is an excellent way to save time and reduce errors by reusing code, and it allows you to use almost any technology for exchanging information and services. SOAP/AM Server enables your co-workers, customers, and business partners to securely access information stored on your NonStop.
SOAP/AM Server is an HTTP Server and SOAP Server all in one. It's easy to configure, and managing these components is simple with the built-in web-based management tools.
Tell me more...
View SOAP/AM Server Datasheet
- Provides your employees and business partners with access to information on your HP NonStop server (you can even access the NonStop using Microsoft Office!)
- Can provide 40% savings in development over the long term
- Runs in Guardian
- Open standards based
- Small footprint: uses only a small amount of NonStop system resources
- SSL security included
- Dynamic data translation: maps XML to IPM and IPM to XML automatically
- Drag-and-drop to manage files or create interfaces
- Dynamic WSDL and document generation
- Allows you to preserve long file names
- Short learning curve
- No changes to existing applications
- Support from senior developers
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you offer a free trial?
A.Yes! We encourage you to download a free trial of SOAP/AM Server. The trial period is 30 days and during that time we offer full support.
Q. Does SOAP/AM Server require OSS?
A. No. SOAP/AM Server runs in the Guardian environment.
Q. What changes will have to be made to my NonStop applications?
A. There is no need to change your existing applications or NonStop server system software.
Q. What kind of client applications will be able to access my NonStop applications?
A. Client applications running on virtually any platform can securely access your NonStop server applications through a standard Web service interface.
Q. Is there an additional charge for SSL security?
A. SSL/TLS security is included in the base product. There is no additional charge.
Q. What if I don't know how to begin?
A. Send an email to the Support Center that describes your application architecture. We'll give you suggestions on how to proceed and help you along the way. We're happy to help.