Currently Hiring For the Following Positions:
Software Implementation Specialist
Customer-facing implementation of packaged software. Includes requirements gathering, software installation and configuration, and user training. Some implementations may also require DBA and workflow implementation tasks. Training will be provided. May complete some work remotely, but some travel is required.
- Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications
- Knowledge in SQL server including creating tables, views, store procedures, triggers, indexes, cursors, and data base normalization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Implementation of Oracle ECM and OFR (Oracle Forms Recognition) a plus
- Implementation of Kofax, Reedsoft or other documentation management systems a plus
- Experience with accounts payable automation a plus
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Temporary or Permanent Employee
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.